3x10x205

Walking DB lunge

2x9x50
9x45

lying Hammy Curls

10x95
10x110
8x95

Hmm..meh. I didnt feel like I was going down quite as far as I would have liked with the 2nd set of squats, so I decided to stick with that weight and concentrate on going lower for set 3 instead of upping the weight. Weight was pretty meh but hopefully i will get it going back up soon. I think my hammy's/glutes are super weak compared to my quads right now and it makes not going all the way down on the last few reps so tempting. Need to work on that. Takes awhile to unlearn bad habits I guess. DB lunges were alright, almost up there with my best. Hammys felt rly good, I wanna start with sldl's but I seriously am so exhausted after lunges. I dunno...didnt do calves again...meh, maybe next time..not a big priority.

Next week goals: No idea. legs are being pretty erratic and i have no idea what to shoot for. maybe same weight with very strict form. might go 135, then 185 instead of str8 to 205 or 225. Id like to lunge with 55's as well which would be a first for me...we'll see tho its making me sort of cringe thinking about it.

Side note: Weight has finally broken my plateau...after being sick/hurt for the 3 weeks it dropped from I think 171 down to 165 about 10 days ago...its not back up to 173 which is an all time high, so yay. Definately noticing some improvements in size too, so its not all just fat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (even tho i have been slipping a bit on diet lately..but pretty good for the most part [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Mike