View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 10-29 - Everyone\'s Evil!

[ QUOTE ]
Am I alone in the fact that I am really struggling with this show at the moment. Most posters are saying that this recent episode was a return to form but I don't see it. I loved this show and was a full blown apologist for the disaster that was the season one finale. But man, I don't need much to hang on but I'm not feeling it at all.

At the end of last season they finally pulled all the heroes together. I was hoping that this season would continue from there with the lot of them fighting evil together. Instead they dispersed them again. This Claire and her boyfriend plot line is uberlame as is the whole Nathan/Parkman thing. And Hiro in the past is terrible. Suresh, who, I hated last year, seems to have the best storyline at the moment.

Last season was weak for 4 or 5 episodes then finally gained steam. I'm hoping this season turns around in the same way.

I wonder how much the loss of Bryan Fuller to Pushing Daisies has impacted Heroes. I'm still watching but I'm finding in difficult.

Fingers crossed, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes...show still sucks but this past episode was only interesting because of HRG being so cold blooded. his story overall wasnt very interesting