View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: My rebuttal to Mark Seif on RawVegas.TV

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Seems like a big coincidence that they only have HHs up to point where the cheating was blatant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just emailed PokerStars support and asked them if I could get a hand history that was more than a year old.

The reply from them is pretty clear:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We can provide you with every real money hand you have every played on PokerStars, no matter how long ago the hand was played.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

You Win
Flawless Victory
Fatality

i guess stars decided it was wise to spend a couple hundred bucks on storage... weird of them to do something silly like that

i know it isnt proof that absolute purposefully destroyed evidence... but id say its a pretty valid assumption under the circumstances

ive never even played on absolute... but really they dont deserve to continue doing business... and at least should be shut down til these audits are complete (if they are even valid)

im really starting to think that as much as you guys have uncovered... its just the tip of the iceberg... and somewhere in some costa rican trash heap is a bunch of shredded documents and bits and pieces of shattered hard drives..

actually strike that... they are probably too stupid to destroy the evidence... they just tell us that its not there, just like there was no cheating in the 1st place...

AJ Green = Cheney
Scott Tom = Bush
Mark Seif = Rumsfield