View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: The \"Halloween is ridiculous thread\"

Ser William-

[ QUOTE ]
In reality this thread quickly became a platform for you to tell us how great you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually no. If I am being attacked am I supposed to just go away and not defend myself? All I ever did was defend myself in this thread, I never used this thread to talk about myself--others attacked me personally making false assumptions and all I did was correct them. This is fact, go through the thread.

Revots-

Please read my post at the end of page 1. If you don't understand it please re-read it again if you need to b/c if you have read it you don't understand it judging from your "yelling at kids to get of his lawn" comment, but most likely you didn't read it.

Yea, most lame things that are thought of as awesome are just that--lame. I don't go around complaining about the guy painting himself into a Bengal for the Cincy game nor do I tell him he looks dumb. Nobody is making money off of him.

Some of you keep talking about issues that I don't have a problem w/. Kids being the biggest non-issue of Halloween.