View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: The \"Halloween is ridiculous thread\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus people do we really have to complain about everything? How the hell can we overcelebrate Halloween? You dress up and get candy, that is it. There are no 100 days of Halloween on the radio, or pumpkins in Home Depot on May 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious? Sept 4th every Target, Wal-Mart, shopping center etc. was infiltrated w/ everything Halloween. I really don't see how this isn't going overboard.

Everyone keeps saying "damn you for not wanting to get free candy" blah blah blah. Wow, we are that hung up on candy huh? Sugar must be the end all be all to a kids happiness.

I have lived my entire life happy and it had nothing to do w/ candy. This thread turned out exactly the way I wanted it to, everyone reverting back to free candy, but the free candy, but the kids get FREE CANDY! lol. Kids don't need more candy, they need less candy if anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not have kids, know kids, or have ever been a normal kid. Honestly every post you make in this thread is SO obnoxious and out of line, and it's your own thread! NLSoldier says that he likes your posts, so I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just a holiday hater [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I will stalk your other posts from now on to see if you are normally more happy and you're telling the truth.