View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: NBA 2007-08 Week 1 Thread (10/30 - 11/5)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lots of love for the Bulls getting 2.5, but what about the ML at +125. Seems like the possible better bet here.

Missing Wallace is going to be a factor, but not a big one...maybe costs the Bulls 2 or 3 points in the game. Missing Noah is not a factor, imo. Many Bulls fans were upset with this draft pick, precisely because they don't think he'll be an impact player in the NBA. He wouldn't have made an impact in his first game.

I think the Bulls are 3-4 points better on a neutral court with Wallace. Any thoughts on the Nets home court advantage? Big one, small one...I don't really have a good feel for the intangibles of the NBA. Thanks all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to disagree here but there were talks in the preseason that Noah was gonna take a lot of minutes from Tyrus because of his work ethic and even a slight chance he was going to start.

Ben Wallace is, as ESPN 1000 has reported, is a game time decision. I follow all that is the bulls and I fully expect him to play but just limited amount of minutes.

I like Tyrus he has his bursts of energy that show potential starhood but I think he is not developed enough right now. I'll be interested in seeing what happens in the first few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take your word on Noah, but even without him (ie, last year's team) I think they can beat the Nets. In the end, I think I'd call the outcome of this game a tossup, so I'm taking the Bulls at +120 (was a bit slow, unfortunately). 1 unit.

Go Bulls!