View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Bonds bitter over departure from Giants

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah...I think he realizes that he screwed this one up. I predict a couple of snarky comments and a [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] or two, and that will be that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you realize that I've been having the same discussion regarding the myth of Bonds admitting steroid use to the grand jury for about the last 4 years, with a constantly spinning turnstile of different folks coming and going who swear up and down that Bonds admitted something when he didn't, until they see the fallacy in their own logic, and then the slowly fade away and disappear, while my position remains rock solid in both consistency and logic.

BTW...when your 15 minutes is up, tell Drewdevil and all your other predecessors hello for me in the green room backstage, and go ahead and send the next contestant out.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did not admit directly to anything. I will give you that.

I will say this again, until Bonds admits use or tests positive I dont know how anyone can be 100% that he used. But I also dont know how you can speak in definitive terms that he did not.

All I want to hear you say is that there is a non zero chance that Bonds took PED's of some sort.

Also, please tell me your name is based on the Mexican steroid. I dont know why I didnt catch it before a couple days ago but that is awesome.