View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Video - NL$25 4x FTP 45mins 140MB

Some random comments:

3:52 during the AJ hand where you stack a shortie, you get 53o in the BB HU against a weak 20/7 type who openlimps UTG and flop a double-gutter on an Ace high flop. This is a very easy bet.

Next hand on that table you have T8o OTB against the same nit and a 27/20/7 lagtag. Imo, this is definitely a raise. And a couple of hands after that you have T9s in MP and raise that, saying that the table is pretty tight. I think raising T8o OTB when the lagtag is in the blinds is arguably more profitable than raising T9s in MP when he's OTB. Also when he flatcalls you OTB in the T9s hand, you say he probably has a PP, but his range is obviously extremely wide in this spot.

15:30 when the 16/12 opens OTB and a 33/21 lag calls in the SB, I agree that this is definitely a great spot for a squeeze. Their ranges are pretty weak, you have a clean image, haven't 3bet at this table, etc. Plus you'd have position on the more dangerous player if the nit folds.

20:45 you raise AKs OTB, get called by a 25/15 and check behind a very dry K high flop. I think this is really bad, because players like this generally have some hand reading ability and will immediately put you on either a slowplay or some hand with showdown value that wants to control the pot size. That is, he's more likely to peel the flop with his weaker hands than the turn when you make a delayed cbet. I don't really see what checking this flop accomplishes, unless he's extremely aggro and will double barrel pot or something, trying to make you fold TT.

That's about as far as I got for now.