View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: 3/6 rivered 2 pr

[ QUOTE ]
without any specific plan for what will happen and why i want it to happen, i think c/r the turn is a pretty bad play.

what do you hope to get called by and what do you do if he reraises on top of you?

unless he has QT here which bets the flop like 90% of the time, you don't have any real need to protect your hand. if you check the turn it should be with the intention of inducing weaker value bets or bluffs from him. if you want to take any initiative yourself bet the turn instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope to get a suspicious call from hands like 99/JT that don't believe that I'm actually playing a real hand like that. If he calls, I have every intention of pushing the river, again hoping for a suspicious call. The A isn't a great card for that but I'd still bet it.

If he reraises me (likely allin) it's kinda tricky because there is an off chance that he checked a king. Though a good player can make this move with nothing if he thinks I'm full of it (which is the image I'm going for). So if I think this guy is capable of getting tricky, I'll call. If he hasn't shown any ability to make moves, I fold. Simple as that.