View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I trust that FTP will make the correct decision, and if they have enough overwhelming evidence, than OP has no need to defend herself. Just as I trust FTP would not seize the 47k and not give it back without justified reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess when people accused Absolute of trying to cover up the existence of Superusers, we should have all just accepted their explanation that their games were all honest, and that the technology does not exist on their servers for a user to see other players' hole cards.

After all, these off-shore gambling sites are completely incorruptible and above reproach. We should never doubt their honesty and their ability to conduct impartial investigations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Abosulte was a special case, and everyone knows that. Also, they outright lied while responding to accusations, which made it more incriminating. FTP has never done something to make me "doubt their honesty" and feel that they are "corruptible".

This argument at hand has always been a question of FTP's poor customer service for not keeping in touch well with the OP, and not their honesty or integrity, so to compare it to absolute is a joke. you kind of sound like mark seif when he said in his statement that "this can happen at ftp and stars"