View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have never done anything wrong, and hav eno reason to fear FTP investigating me. sillysal on the other hand, has done SOMETHING to have FTP have to freeze 47k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to figure out if you're just really naive, really stupid, or trolling. In many cases where poker sites have suspended accounts pending their investigations, the player being investigated triggered the investigation by unwittingly playing at a table with someone who later made a credit card charge-back, or used a stolen credit card, or was a chip-dumper, or was a bot. The chances are very very good that sillysal is being investigated for one of the reasons that I mentioned.

There is absolutely no way that you can protect yourself from the same thing one day happening to you. We all accept that this a risk that we take by playing online. What we don't accept is FTP taking weeks and weeks to conduct their investigations, threatening to delay the investigations if we keep contacting them for an updated status on the investigation, and then seizing the funds at the end of the investigation without telling us why.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all three.

Regardless, you have your points, but how can you say that the chances of her being one of those listed are "very very good"? You don't know what evidence FTP may have against her, so saying that its a "very very good" chance is a blind assumption imo.

i guess i just trust that if FTP were holding her money for this long (especially this high of an amount of money), that there is probably justified reason for it.