View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: SEC football > all other football

I have nothing against OSU. You guys do what you can. And Mississippi State isn't a bad team. They're pretty much a win away from having a real good shot at going to a bowl game.

Now back to our heated debate...

I didn't say Oregon would not have a chance against LSU. I'm just saying that after watching every LSU game and most Oregon games this year, I feel that LSU has an advantage on offense and on defense. Yes, Oregon has lots of weapons, but LSU has just as much. I'd love to see Oregon give up less than 30 points to the likes of Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn IN CONSECUTIVE WEEKS.

You said me saying that the SEC is tough because it's tough was dumb. How is saying that it's tough just because the media says it's tough any smarter? Honestly, do you think they would just say it if it wasn't? They know football. The SEC isn't tough because they say it. It's tough because almost every team is quality.

Cal lost at Tennessee last year. So I am not claiming false information in any way whatsoever.

What I meant about Perriloux coming into the game in the 3rd quarter was that was before anyone knew LSU would end up running a 2 QB system. At that point, he was just the backup who everyone knew was talented, but everyone didn't expect Perriloux to take as many snaps this year as he has.

Good debate going.