UTG +1 calls 80
MP2 folds
Button raises to 400
Hero raises to 1300
UTG+1 raises all in 15000
Button Folds
Hero Folds (HORRIBLE!)

99% of the time I instacall.

I know nothing about the UTG player he sat down 30 minutes ago. I haven't seen him do anything crazy at least for that 30 minutes. The reason why I folded is because after I made the reraise the UTG +1 guy shook his head like he had a tough decision frowned and then pulled out his entire cash stack behind his chips and just dropped it in. This decision took him less than 30 seconds. I was watching closely and it looked like there was very little thinking on his part. just an acting job. I don't think he does this with 56 or a set in a limped 5 way pot with that ugly board unless he's a donk, but I didn't think he was a donk when he sat down. I could tell he knew what he was doing at least.

Should I have played this hand differently?
Should I have called no matter what?

I usually would call, but man this guy was screaming nuts out at me. I have the spade draw as well so at worst im 2 to 1 dog. There is about 10,800 in the pot and I have 7,700 to call. so im less than 1.5 to 1

Even then this should be close enough to call, no?!?
I just couldn't believe the way he acted. Look of mock concern then plop your entire cash stack in the middle.

HE can't have a two way flush draw i've got both ends of the openend straight draw flush draw. cant have 56 of spades. A J of spades?!? I really don't think he would do this in a limped pot. SET??? in a limped pot you don't raise the BB when it's a 987 flush draw board? then shove when there is a raise and then a reraise from the BB?

Who goes from calling 80 dollars? to shoving 15k? without the nuts in a limped pot?

I dunno. I think that I should have called no matter what. What do you guys think?