View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Has Bodog ever been datamined on a large scale?

I'm wondering if Bodog has ever been datamined on a large scale, to determine if they truly have a random card generator in their high limit games. I see they have been certified by a gaming company as having one, and I'm sure that company is legit, but I am wondering if any player or group of players has done it? The only program that appears to be available is DogGrabber or something, which is extremely buggy.

I realize many morons say "poker is rigged" constantly, and I am not explicitly saying that Bodog is rigged, but there seems to be quite a large confluence of low probability events that occur in high limit Bodog hands. Which is the reason I am posting. It would take a really large sample size to determine if either what I'm observing is reality or simply me not seeing enough hands (the latter obviously being more likely).

I catch a lot of [censored] from my friends when I bring this up, and I imagine it'll be the same here. But I really would be interested in getting that information.