View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:29 AM

Default Re: Sixth Sense fixed for PokerStars now

[ QUOTE ]
You blatantly ignored me and were complete [censored] to me. You changed nothing and did nothing when I told you it would happen if you charged like that for Pokerstars. So what changed your mind? It definitely wasn't your customers, it must've been coming directly out of your pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prodigy,

First of all, we did not ignore you, I read every word you wrote. Simply because I chose not to follow your suggestions does not mean I was a dick to you or ignored you. If you get offended every time someone doesn't follow your advice you will be offended a lot.

I don't expect to make money through the upcoming announcement. I just think it will help improve marketing, so I can bring in customers. I would much rather limit my # of customers, rather than have the whole world use Sixth Sense. Poker is competitive, and my customers don't want me to just give it away. The people I'm catering to make 10's to 100's of $K/year, and they are happy to pay a small monthly fee for Sixth Sense. Making Sixth Sense free for the micro stakes and some low stakes will not affect any of my customers, because they aren't playing against them.

-Ben