View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:09 AM

Default Re: A Seif Bet - for those who still believe a word he, or AP, says

[ QUOTE ]

I am a California attorney. So is Mark Seif. Reporting him to the bar at this time is pointless. I can't imagine the bar investigating this mess, and it had nothing to do with the practice of law.

If there is ever credible evidence of him cheating or otherwise stealing from players at AP, I'll lead the charge. But I haven't seen a single shred of evidence that leads me to believe that Seif was involved and/or personally gained from this scandal at all.

You don't have to like him, and you don't need to think he is a good public speaker - I agree with the masses that the latest interview was nothing short of a bloody third trimester abortion of an attempt at addressing the AP scandal. You can think that he is the biggest douchebag in the poker world since Dutch Boyd. None of that makes him a thief. None of it.

The fact that he is so unpopular here, yet no one has found anything on him yet and no one on the inside at AP forwarded anything to Nat or Adar or Josem leads me to believe that Seif - to the extent that he says he never cheated or gained from the superuser account capability - is telling the truth.

Seriously though, if you get hard evidence of him cheating beyond some very weak accusations surrounding a HU session from two years ago, I'll carry the flag in the charge to the state bar disciplinary committee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this guy.

that story about mark seif folding to the fullhouse is nothing but a vicious lie and i believe it was exposed for that.

mark seif is innocent and people should not be jhating on the guy.

people should be hating on AJ Green and Scott Tom.

Time would be better spent seeing to it that Costa Rica prosecutes the living hell out of these crooks and throws them in prison for several years.