View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Re: FTS - Some suggested improvements/additions

Hi Nano,

I don't think we are on the same page here. I am only talking about the rebuy when the user is all-in. I am not suggesting that you change anything about the auto-rebuy except for when the user is all-in. The way you have it coded, the user rebuys for max every time the user is all-in. I am just suggesting that you give the use the choice to rebuy for less than max *when they are all-in*.

Is that difficult to do? I can't see the downside to it.

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
[quote
Hi Nano,

First of all, I hope I don't come across as criticizing your software, because I think it is excellent. I am just trying to address a few areas I think could be improved. I also have not used it for long, so I may be missing something. But let me try to explain what I am getting at.

I am not suggesting that you change the rebuy frequency to more than once per hand. I am only refering to the all-in auto-rebuy. In my limited experience with FTS, it seems that anytime I go all-in, the software rebuys for the max. I'm just asking for a field that lets me specify how much is rebought when I go all in.

Or perhaps you could just have the software read the amount put in the "Initial Buyin Amount" or the "Manual Reload Amount" and use that as the "auto-rebuy" amount instead of the auto-rebuy amount defaulting to 100% of max.

Does this make any sense, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense taken here, BB. I appreciate suggestions from users (that's were most new features come from!)

I'll add your suggestion to the wish list, and if others want it I will consider it.

I personally wouldn't want such a feature that only did a rebuy when I went all in, and then if I won the hand I would end up with 50% extra chips. But let's see if others chime in on this.

pm me if you want to chat on aim or skype about this.

nano

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> </font>