View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: The time you spend on this site

I love the time I spend here, although I'm much more of a lurker than a poster. I'm so much of a lurker that it took me over a year to post my first post, and that was eons ago.

2+2 has helped my poker game tremendously, and I still don't read or post in the strat forums as much as I should. The other thing I love about 2+2, is that no matter what your question, or interest, there's typically someone on this site who is an expert in it. For an example of the communal genius of 2+2, go check out what's happening with the Absolute scandal! The forum slueths have not only figured out the whole incident, but also the guilty parties as well, amazing stuff.

Do I spend too much time on here? Absolutely. On a typical day, while playing poker or doing other stuff I probably lurk for several hours. In my defense, I'm a poker player and an entrepeneur who works from home, so it's either this or Maury, but mostly both [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oddly enough, I've noticed that most of my posting in OOT and the Lounge comes when I get home from the bars late at night, and is mostly in a drunken stupor. That can't reflect well on me hehe.