View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: If you got Ladanian Tomlinson and a few of his closest friends...

[ QUOTE ]
Don't really want to hijack the thread into a flame war, but you're wrong in pretty much every part of your post.

I did fine when I lived in the US, thanks. I know lots of Americans who moved here too. Those who came with an open mind liked it. Those who compared everything to the US hated it, didn't make many local friends and generally wanted out ASAP. Your posts are 100% consistent with someone who won't like NZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

My posts give you an indication I won't like New Zealand? okkk...i've been there before and I like it just fine. What does the fact that I think a group of nfl players could dominate rugby after learning the game have anything to do with me liking a country???

Dude, if LT was from Sudan and you cloned him to make a rugby team, I'd still say the same thing about them. This isn't about thinking america is better.

[ QUOTE ]
I really like the argument that "guys with good stamina fitness still get really tired playing rugby, so NFL players who don't run anywhere near as far will be fine" too...

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute...and I love the argument that a far superior athletic specimen couldn't easily gain the extra stamina needed within a short period of time.