Thread: Nucharge Bodog
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

JJJeepTJ: I'm in exactly the same boat. I put in 4 eCheck withdrawal requests in mid-September, which were reversed and credited back on 10/22. Then, I made 4 wire requests on 10/22 and they still show as pending.

I received an email a few weeks ago from an account rep at Bodog, who asked if I needed assistance depositing to Bodog. I told him I was concerned about NuCharge after my less than ideal experiences, etc. I emailed him earlier in the week after they were removed from Bodog's deposit methods, to see if he had any info. This was the conversation:

--Me--
I noticed that NuCharge has been removed as a deposit option on Bodog. My ACH withdrawals with them were recently cancelled after over a month, and the money was re-deposited in my account. I have since requested withdrawal by wire transfer. Do you have any information about the removal of NuCharge as a deposit option? Should I be worried about receiving my funds from them?

--Bodog Response--
NuCharge at this time is currently experience issues with their deposit methods. Therefore we have removed them from our website. However you should not be concerned about receiving your funds. NuCharge, as you stated should be transferring your funds via bank wire. If you need further assistance on this matter, I suggest that you contact NuCharge directly at 1-866-239-6437.

UPDATE:
I contacted NuCharge's customer support, and was told that wire transfers may take 10-15 business days due to the enormous backlog from the previous eCheck requests. They said that they were simply unable to scale their system to handle so many eCheck requests (the $2500 limit apparently did them in since it effectively multiplied most withdrawals into 4+ eChecks).