View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Week 10 Early NCAA Lines

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nevada/NMSU Under 68 to win 2 units

I mentioned last week that NMSU would be futile on offense without Chris Williams (injured All-everything WR.) How did they do against that stout Hawaii D? One TD and 13 points. Now QB Chase Holbrook is listed as questionable. NMSU was basically a two-man team and now they're down to half a man. Nevada will score nearly as easily on NMSU as Hawaii did, but the difference is they won't run it up like that, especially on the road.

NMSU has no running game whatsoever. They average less than 100 yds per game. They get over 300 through the air, but keep in mind that Williams had over 100 yds/game. He was the fastest guy on the field and made them fun to watch. Now they still can't run, but they don't have a go-to receiver either. Nevada has the 16th best pass defense. Big trouble for NMSU. Meanwhile Nevada can actually run the ball too. So once they get ahead, which I expect they will, they can grind the clock.

[/ QUOTE ]

on it yo

Do you like Nevada -7 as well?

I guess I hadn't really noticed it, but only scoring 13 against Hawaii is quite an indictment of your offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

On it too, thanks.