View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:24 AM

Default Re: If you got Ladanian Tomlinson and a few of his closest friends...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The only thing that video did was erase any doubts I may have had about the NFL players not being able to win within 6 months.

And you're seriously comparing this to Nascar drivers vs Formula 1? Hard to take anything you're saying seriously after that post, jesus.

Like I said, anyone who says no is just a rugby fanboi.
And you're even saying that after YEARS of practice the nfl guys still wouldn't win?

bwahahaha...you're one loyal rugby fan!

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite seriously, you're going to [censored] hate living in NZ if you arrive with that kind of attitude. Being incredibly dismissive of something important to a country when you're obviously also incredibly ignorant is a fantastic way to make locals hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I plan to head to every local bar and tell everyone I can about how much I hate rugby.

Jesus, why are you taking this so seriously that you think it would effect my life outside of this discussion?

And can everyone just stop with all the, "nfl players are built for quick burst with long breaks, blah blah."

Last time I watched a rugby game I saw tons of guys with their hands on their hips sucking wind away from the action. So quit making it seem like they're running the entire game and have almost superhuman stamina.

I realize to a lot of you this is a very touchy subject because rugby is your sport. Sure, I like football, but I'm not telling you, "good luck if you ever move to the states, blah blah." The fact that you even think like that tells me you aren't able to give an unbiased opinion.