View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: Damages!

[ QUOTE ]
What happened on the Bachelor? I forgot it was on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odell, are you missing entire episodes of the Bachelor now. What the heck?

This was probably THE most important one of all. Ok so Brad (lol I forget if that is his name) is down to 4 women and he goes to their hometowns to meet the families.

Jennie: In this episode Jennie takes Brad to the dance studio where she says she has spent every single day for like the past 20 years or something. She's all bubbly and bouncy and giggly. He asks her if she makes it on the Phoenix Suns dance team if a relationship is feasible. She says yes and that she doesn't see what the problem would be with a long distance relationship. I think he truly likes her. Her family is very friendly and grandma is like a little bulldog.

Sheena: Her parents take Brad and Sheena out on a boat all day and they seem pretty nice. Later we find out her mom is batshit crazy and Brad looks a tad worried.

Deanna: This girl is probably my favorite. She takes Brad home to meet her father. Her mother passed away. She shows him a photo album and later confides to the camera that she's falling for him. She seems sincere and very mature. I like her a lot and if I were to need a wife she would be ranked pretty high.

Bettina: Well your favorite girl has some issues. I wished you had watched this one Odell because her dad is a trip. He's a professor or something, some tall lanky intellectual who's a little too pleased with himself. He and his wife don't like the fact that Brad has no college degree and that he owns several bars. They think he looks very bad on paper, something Bettina told him which pretty much insulted the hell out of him. Not only was her family superior acting, but they had pretty bad manners. Oddly enough he didn't kick her out.

The one he did not give a rose to was Sheena.