View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Will be interested to see sillysal's response to this.
Not going to look back through the whole thread but I thought she had e-mails where she did not receive a response within 24 hours...hence the reason she was sending the repeat e-mails in the first place.

It makes me wonder if Sean's claims on the e-mails response times are correct or if some of their responses were getting blocked for some reason.

It also appears possible that FT just puts themselves in a position where they are waiting for just one more charge to officially clear or for just one more player to send them ID. And if that player balks on that and just chooses not to respond then players like Sal are just left locked-out while FT waits and waits and waits...and possibly over a situation where the legality of the charge 4 player-degrees of seperation away aren't going to tell much about whether a player like SillySal is involved in anything befarious in the first place...but they are still locking her account and waiting for that last piece of info just for the sake of completeness.

Seriously, if they can say that they're almost finished with the investigation...just hang on a bit longer. And kind of imply that all they're doing is waiting on one more piece of info to complete the whole thing...then it seems like they have mostly already determined that person's innocence or guilt anyway but yet they are still waiting to have every last piece.
This is all EXTREMELY speculative on my part though. Just stringing together some bits and pieces from some of these threads about how these things seem to proceed.

I really don't know what the best way to go about such investigations is. But I suspect FT's way of doing it is probably not it and that Stars' way of doing it is probably much better.