View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:49 PM

Default Re: Professional Poker player looking for Assistant

good point.. for those curious below is the original posting which has just been resubmitted in a different category on CraigsList so hopefully this time they don't take it down.....

I have a serious problem..... I hate cooking, cleaning, shopping, scheduling appointments, basically anything that requires any amount of effort and thought id rather have someone do it for me. I am 21 years old i work at home for a living as a professional poker player. I have two useless roommates who go to SDSU who are graduating sometime this year not really sure when, they aren't really relevant anyways. Id like to hire someone to basically do everything i don't want to do..... i might call you at 10pm and say "can you go pick me up some food from rubios" or "i need starbucks" I travel part of the year at random times to random places for poker so i'm not always around. But i need someone with a flexible schedule who can do these types of tasks for me. I have a few requirements and these are non-negotiable.

Requirements....
1. female
2. competent
3. punctual
4. 18-25 years old
5. trustworthy
6. easy going
7. hard working
8. Good Cook
9. Like to shop
10. Will come here in the morning and cook breakfast a few times a week.
11. Must live within 15 minutes of Mission valley.

The pay would be on par with the service...... I am willing to pay anywhere from 200-500 dollars per week for your services based on the level of service, but for the maximum you'd have to be on your game.......come everyday to cook breakfast, clean vacuuum ect..., run errands, answer your phone for random requests. I will not require your services every single week i will let you know in advance when your services will be needed.

I am very laid back, and easy going. This would be a really easy job it will most likely be 10 hours or less of work per week.
If this is a job that interests you feel free to contact me and we can talk about it in further detail.

If you have a myspace it would help your cause to submit that or a picture in your e-mail.

Thanks