View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Re: SEC football > all other football

I thought you were sticking up for the SEC Noze Candy. I was obv wrong. I didn't say LSU was putting Perriloux out there in mercy. They were putting him in before LSU started running this 2 QB system that they've been doing recently.

You honestly think that the SEC is tough because of the media? That's a joke dude. The SEC is tough because...um, it's tough. Everyone is just fast and good. They're not good because the media said they are. School's recruit well and put together good teams, not the media.

How is the AP poll so horrible? People vote. I wasn't talking about the BCS, which isn't as bad as everyone thinks imo.

And if you think that asking someone to come to Baton Rouge to prove something is dumb, then why is it ok to say that Tennessee got throttled at Cal? If the argument doesn't work one way, it can't work the other.

I really find it unreal that you think Oregon could beat LSU on a neutral field. Don't get me wrong, I really like Oregon. I enjoy watching them play. But that's absurd. I don't even feel like I have to argue this point. Just let me know when you find Oregon's defense.