View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Professional Poker player looking for Assistant

[ QUOTE ]
Why my friend posted this on two plus two is beyond me. To all of you retards who are hating just to hate, go [censored] yourself. We are lazy and want someone to do all of our bitch work for us, their is nothing wrong with that. No one wants your opinion or even cares what you think, or at least no one relevant to this discussion. It wasn't even posted as is on craigslist...that was the rough draft. I obviously took out the part about being ugly, and changed a few things up. Kid Canepa is just an idiot and didnt post it correctly. I am dead serious about getting an assistant to do all the [censored] i hate doing like shopping, cleaning and cooking, it would make life so much easier. I think 500 bucks is more than fair for doing such minimal work. It's better to hire someone who isn't your friend cause then you wont feel bad ordering them around. CraigsList took down my post within 4 hours of the original posting, they told me it was inappropriate for the jobs section. So now i have to figure out a different way to get it up in the proper spot...if you have any ideas let me know. Once i have it back up i will post all the candidates myspaces and pictures that are sent in and all of you kids can have fun with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know a few girls in the area that may be interested in the job. please explain more about when they would need to be available or on call. thanks.