View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
K... Love the thread but I'm tired of hearing depressing stories, time for a funny one (all my closest friends know this story):

Right out of high school I had an interview for Nintendo to be a product tester. So I'm running late to my interview obv and driving in an area very unfamiliar to me. I'm about 5 minutes away from the Nintendo campus and I really REALLY have to take a dump like never before in my life. The feeling didn't just creep up on me, it completely blitzed my bowels. Anyway, I'm trying hard to find a gas station, or some place where I can pull over quick and use a bathroom. Nothing but residential areas in upper-middle class suburbia. 2 minutes into my bowels totally pwning my (_o_), I absolutely can't take it and I have no idea how close I am to the Nintendo campus. So, I pull into a quiet, yet somewhat nice neighborhood and quickly park my car. No bushes around so I run into some dudes really nice backyard and take a gigantic crap on their back lawn. I find the nearest leaf and wipe my ass and head off to the interview.

Anyway, I finally get to my interview and I interview with the head of product development for Nintendo for about an hour and a half. To make the interview that more challenging to stay focused, the guy had one glass eye and the other one was cross eye. He would look down take notes, look up and both eyes would be messed up. We're talking much worse than that South Park teacher with saggy ( . ) ( . ). I couldn't tell which eye was the good one and which eye was the bad one. About 10 minutes into the interview, I told myself, eff it, I'm gonna focus on the right eye. Nicest guy in the world and we hit it off quite well. So well, he offered me the job on the spot. As I was walking out with him on the way out, I took a closer look and I realized I was looking at the fake eye the entire time. I'm not sure if that's bad or good but what an uncomfortable day that was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst confession ever???