View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

This situation is completely rediculous. If sal was money laundering or botting they would have accused her by now. The only possible reason they could be taking this long is if they are considering hanging a chip dumper/credit card chargeback on sal without effecient evidence, and thanks to the publicity on 2+2 they know their gonna get hosed by alot of players if they flatout steal the money without real evidence, so they are taking their sweet time with their "decision", which I am sure has already been decided one way or another.

The sick thing is, if this poster didn't post on 2+2 and make a commotion, the chance of fulltilt accusing OP of loosely being involved in money laundering or something goes way up, and there is nothing that players can do about it.

This whole thread will make me think long and hard before depositing on fulltilt in the future (assuming OP is cleared of any wrongdoing). If fulltilt decided to freeze the funds they better be willing to release a little more info then usual or alot of grinders are gonna jump ship.

IMO anyways. Site won't give me reloads and i suck at poker so i don't play there, but thats at least how i see it...