View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

Freshmen year of college. She was kind of a sloo. Lasted about 30 minutes because I was really, really drunk. But sloo=experienced. We are sitting on my bed, drunkenly kinda makin out and groping, and somehow we're nekkid. At least she is, I still got my boxers on. Then I say out loud "Oh [censored], i don't have a condom". She says it's cool, and at this point drunk egocidal says to sober egocidal, "bro, if she's on the pill without a boyfriend, theres a very good chance she's possibly, just maybe, a massive whore." But I brave it anyway and rawdog. About 30 minutes later I'm actually getting pretty pissed I'm not there yet, and I'm slamming away like there's no tomorrow. She's lovin it, surprisingly. I get scared when I do get close to blowing and pull out even though she says I can go inside. Since we are in missionary, my load goes horizontally past mine and her torsos and lands on her chin/face. She laughs and says to go get a paper towel. When she leaves, I slap her on the ass because I think its ballin.