View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: another 100-200 hand. beutiful but less interesting. 6-max 100BB

[ QUOTE ]
i know you're going to claim that his range is polarized between quads/bluff (maybe AA!) blah blah blah but thats definitely wrong. erik can easily be 3 barreling with A high, turning 8x/small pair into a bluff, value-betting TT-QQ, etc. all it really comes down to is the diff percentages he's doing each of these things with versus how often he 3barrel bluffs which close to zero people reading this forum can estimate accurately. so it's not really very interesting at all--flip a coin call if it's tails.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never meant to say that TheSalmons range is nuts or bluff. to me he is representing 99-QQ with his betsize on river. when i saw the hand i was very sure he had JJ or QQ as he had been playing somewhat tight during the session. This hand is different than the other and mohammads call is alot tougher to make. To make this call you have to know exactly what level TheSalmon is on and that really makes the hand beutiful. Its amazing if he has gone throu the thought process. TheSalmon "knows" Mohammade is crazy and still chooses to bluff, wich makes a bluff so unlikely. Both players are very aware of eachothers image. Either mohammade is a genius and owned Erik in this hand or its a really bad call. personally i think its a bad call...