View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meh, I think banning him just gives him what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this not a win-win? What's he going to do, go make a stink with a gimmick in ATF about how he's being treated so unfairly and Dids gets to make his blog-type posts but EricW's are "contained" (this is just predicting how he'll word it, I don't personally give a [censored]) and this is blatant mod discrimination etc etc? And then all the people that matter on 2+2 (lol) will be like "lol nobody cares about you Eric" and we'll all get on with our merry lives, sans EricW.

He contributes nothing to the forum anymore, hasn't in a long time, and exists solely to direct mean-spirited trolling at Dids (or judging by this thread, other posters as well). He's nothing more than a bitter assclown. Ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[ QUOTE ]
Why, because he makes fun of you? His posts are on the whole much better than any of yours. (Except any pics of you with 'rangs - those are awesome).

I think you should turn in your modship. You really are doing a horrible job.

Oh, and SAVE ERICW!

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree with this(minus the last sentence) it has nothing to do with the last sentence and all good points are overshadowed by the final sentence.

[ QUOTE ]

Judging from Dids' attitude and the responses in this thread, it's pretty obvious at this point that he's gonna get banned. But I think that the final decision should be made by somebody other than Dids. We have six (or four, depending on how you look at it) other mods. I think that since EricW has been insulting Dids, it will be difficult for Dids to make an impartial decision about Eric's banamenting. Therefore the decision should be made by one of our other mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Someone telling us that they are objective != someone actually being objective.

[ QUOTE ]
This completely backfired on you Dids. And, do we really want a virgin moderating BBV4L?

[/ QUOTE ]

sex 1 time>sex 0 times. Of course I can think of a politics mod who wouldnt be able to tell you either way.

edit: glad this post gets a new page like it deserves