View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Honestly, I just don't care anymore.

VR you never bother me, but this game you are tilting me terribly. I completely agreed with what you said earlier about people with roles proving themselves and I have tried to do that from the beginning. From the start of day one I have been perfectly clear on what I need and what will happen, to the extent it makes any sense to give out that information.

Tell me what you think is going to happen to the people that vote for me? What do you think could happen that would be bad for the village and wouldn't implicate me directly? Even if you felt that, then aren't we at the point where TAKING THE CHANCE MAKES SENSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T ENTIRELY BELIEVE ME?

What I get isn't even that good, but I have been trying desperately to get it done unlike almost anyone else. Why don't people who know the way I play admit I am straight forward about my roles to the point of being boring and cut out the conspiracy theories. I am highly unlikely to invent a long term evil plan prior to day one and continue to insist on it through day four or whatever this is.