View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Question for Pro Online Grinders

[ QUOTE ]
Why do u take the 3 hour break in the middle? Do u do this 5 days a week? Seems like u dont leave enough time for social activities during the week, but I guess that is to each his own.

Do u usually feel alert during your night session? Do u snack while playing? If so what do u usually eat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take the 3 hour break because it's after a high-intensity workout and a big protein based meal - lunch, and my mental focus i lowered in that interval due to recovery / digestion, so i don't find it appropriate for poker.

I go to the gym 4/7 and do cardio 6/7. I enjoy both very much. Related to social activites, i meet with friends every weekend, and some days we shoot some billiards in the afternoon (between lunch and cardio), and of course, tennis.
And yes, i do keep this schedule. I am very disciplined. Chaos in life makes me sad and i cannot do anything right without a schdule to follow. I rarely go to clubs. I used to have a very disorganized lifestyle until i reached an "i've had it" moment.
I'm 24, used to have a long term relationship (around 9 months) but i could not give her enough time so we split. I felt like she was standing in my way and slowed my progress. Maybe next year i'll consider a long time relationship.

I am very alert. I play 3 tables on average (3.2 PT multitavle ratio). Used to play 8, but after some consideration i had chosen quality to quantity.
I eat a lot of fruits and drink plenty of water and fresh juice during sessions.