View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
I was raped by a fat girl. I gave it a 2. I didnt get an STD so thats the only thing that saved it from being a 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, this happened to me on a few other occasions (Fortunately not all of them). Sometimes it's laughable. Get a few drinks in you and they just seem to pick you out. However, my 1st wasn't exactly laughable to me:

The first I paid for, and I give the experience a 1. I was eighteen and had not followed through in my past with many sex offers, that should have been obvious, and over which I suffered no small amount of regret. Somehow I ended up in Palma de Mallorca. I was very drunk, depressed, and didn't know anybody because I couldn't speak German (Spanish town full of German tourists). The bartender/owner that I had befriended showed me a picture of his "wife" who turns out to be about 8 years old. I don't know if he was [censored] with me or serious, but I angrily smash my bottle on the floor beside me and am quickly helped out of the bar by a few Mexican guys that pretty much tell me I would would be hurting if I hadn't already spent so much money there: "and don't even try to come back!". I wander down some side street and go into some bar/club that a door guy was pitching. It turns out to be a brothel. There are many attractive Mexican girls, but only the unattractive sorts feel the need to approach customers themselves. Of course I'm too terrified of sex at this point to deal with a beautiful girl, prostitute or not. Even if I could have gotten around to choosing one, I am quickly assaulted by a behemoth of a black girl (early 30's) named Sonja that seems to know more English than the rest and recognizes good prey.

Back in a dirty room (I was pass-out intoxicated by this point), she tells me no kisses (I wasn't interested), gives me a condom, and proceeds to clean herself over a gross toilet. We do the thing and, not surprisingly, it takes me forever to get off (to the point that my alloted time was about to be up). She then rifles through my pockets. I get very upset and raise my voice a little too loud with her, but again, I'm out of it at this point. She finds a knife I have in my pocket and gets very weary: "What were you planning to do with this?". I'm on the defensive now and scared some bouncer is going to kick my ass for yelling at her and having a weapon. So I don't say much as she takes about $200 worth of waded up pesetas from my pocket. I then head for the door and she tells me to come back tomorrow (hahaha **** you).

The next day, I only remember everything through some drunken scribble I had laid to rest in my travel journal. I promptly burn the page and head down to the corner from my pension for a sizable helping of whiskey. You know, I didn't realize how sacred my virginity was to me as a male, but I was truly affected and depressed for some time after the event. ****, I felt like I might as well have been raped. I also was terrified that I had picked up some disease (Thank God I have not).

But heck, I've gotten over it. And the one good thing that came out of it was that somehow it put me out of my fear of sex. I'm not quite sure how that works out psychologically (I could have very well been the worst for it).

I've also learned that with this kind of thing, you just can't tell to your girlfriend...ever, no matter how honest of a relationship you want to have. I made this mistake. No good can come of it.