View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: monthly subs discontinued, price increased (slightly)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every one is always grandfathered in with all pricing including the monthly subscription. Have you contacted support at pokerprolabs.com ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking back at my credit card charges I see that the fee in August was $3.99 and for September and October I was charged $4.99. I really don't care about the extra dollar but I must know how you go about changing the price without the user's consent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, same here.

A couple of suggestions.

- Time spent at table indicator for buddies. This has practical application for both playing poker and as an aid to bot detection.

- Instead of the focus-stealing message saying that the server is inaccessable, have it pop up like it does in the lower corner.

- One of my main beefs with this program is that is an "attention hog". I don't want to pay attention to the program. I only want to notice it when I want to notice it - that is, when I go to look for a buddy. At the very least, we should have the options to turn notification of events on and off somewhere in preferences.

- I'm really disappointed in being charged an extra dollar per month with no notification.

- Smart Buddy Forum = HTTP 404 Not Found - a dead link to your forum doesn't speak well for your organization.

I've been a subscriber since August. Why should I stay with your service?