View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Problems With Nucharge Money Transfers

Nucharge appears to be a scam operation. I had an account with them for a number of months, and although I never had a problem getting money onto Bodog from Nucharge, like you're having, the problems came when trying to withdraw from my Nucharge account into my checking account. I waited over a month, like many others who've posted on this forum, for money promised, only to have the "succesful" withdraw request reversed. At that point, I moved the money back into Bodog, being no doubt one of many people doing the same thing. Your problems are probably the result of many many people moving money out of Nucharge and back into Bodog, and closing their Nucharge accounts like I did. If they are scamming people, it seems like what probably would happen is that they would reach a point where there's no longer any money in their bank accounts that they're willing to transfer out and into people's Bodog accounts. The money is gone because they stole it. That's my opinion and for your sake, I hope I'm wrong.