Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $28.20
BB: $23.60
UTG: $46.50
MP: $34.45
Hero (CO): $30.20
BTN: $22.65

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $1</font>, Hero calls $1, 3 folds

Flop: ($2.35) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">MP bets $1</font>, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($4.35) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2.50</font>, MP calls $2.50

River: ($9.35) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">MP bets $5.50</font>

Villain is 17/17/infin over small sample

I've only recently joined the table but as he sits to my left I'm playing my position over him, I floated him BvB in the previous orbit and raised a scary flop w/air (didn't show).

No idea if he uses PAHud but my stats at this level are generally semiLAGish, 30/25/3 to 22/20/4

I decided not to raise the weak lead on the flop because I'm SA/WB usually here, and raising pretty much lets him fold out air while playing perfectly the hands I beat him, he doesn't seem weak-tight enough to just go away with a hand like 99+ if I raise flop especially given my image
Turn I make a weak bet that I hope looks like a float, but I'm pretty sure this is bad. My thinking was that if I checked here there were a LOT of scary cards that could hit on the river and I'd pretty much have to call a reasonable bet, but he thought for a while and then insta-led the river.

I'm pretty sure river is a fold, but I'm not sure I like my line up until. Thoughts?

The only thing I can think of is to bet more on turn which makes folding river more easy, or to check behind on turn and pretty much call a reasonable bet on river regardless of what hits.