Thread: Nucharge Bodog
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

Dear Bodog

I have had many correspondences and phone calls with you about how much trouble i have had with that site. You guys have told me that i required to use nucharge since i deposited with them in the last 3 months, and that is part of your agreement with them. Well now i log onto ur site, and nucharge is not a valid deposit or payout option, there site is down, and i have 4800 or so hung up in nucharge that i have no access to. This is just plain unfair as i would have no money in there if 2 months ago you would have allowed me to just get checks, and get rid of nucharge. Instead i was forced to funnel money out 800 at a time through atm card, and wait for bank wires from them. I am currently waiting for a bank wire for 2500 and an echeck for 2200 echeck from sept 3rd wire from about 2 weeks ago. And have like 80 bucks or so in change in there. And now i come back from a 4 day trip out of town and see that they are gone from ur site.

Ull see a month ago i wanted to get rid of nucharge and you guys told me i was stuck with them. I started using nucharge on the recommendation of your customer service people when checks were taking a long time. Several times i was told "nucharge is reputable because we use them and have faith in them." Well now there site is down you guys are not accepting them, and it looks like i am [censored] out of 5k. I have been a loyal long time player on ur site, i generate a ton of rake, i have loved your site and how its handled everything including neteller.With western union. But this time i feel slighted and quite frankly screwed out of 5k because of your recommendations. I have no ill feeling to whoever reads this but would greatly appreciate any help advice you can give me on the current situation, and if i loose this money i am gonna have to pick a new regular site to play on, cake poker might go from my secondary site to my primary one.