Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Spouse Account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to expand on that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a rather long story and chain of events, but basicially, I opened an account for my wife, I Played with her and helped her learn poker (she has never played before this), she won the weekly TLB her very first week on stars, I thought this rather odd at the time, since I had about an 8 month run of no wins at any level, so I questioned it, admitted that I helped her play, which at the time, stars had no problem with. So I then 'helped' teach other family members how to play on their own accounts. Again, they all did very well the first days or weeks of playing. I still on my account could not win a $1 sit n go. So I posted about it.

Stars security called me about the posts and what I said, they also closed my wifes account , and said she can play on my account. Now, its really not allowed to play anyone else's account, And that they were making this exception for her because of my admitting to sitting and helping her play. Im still not understanding as to why, it is OK for her to play my account, yet I was warned to not play hers?. Anyway, you asked.