Thread: AP Payouts
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Re: AP Payouts

[ QUOTE ]
The only way there will be a problem with payouts if there is a tremendous increase in the amount of cashout requests. I don't see it happening though. I suspect that probably only 20 percent max of the people who play at Absolute have any idea of what is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would the number of payouts matter if they as they state keep 100% of their customers account balances on deposit in a bank in Europe? So therefore, there should never be a risk or any worry about a cash out from AP. Unless for some reason you don't trust their management enough to believe in their guarantees.

Up to this point, I don't see any evidence that AP is not trustworthy, do you? I'm sure you can believe every one of their assurances that your money is segregated in safe bank accounts elsewhere, away from the control of AP owners to use as they wish. Just as most reputable sites are.

The only way your money would be unsafe is if a rogue consultant or rogue part owner breached AP's security and stole it. That could never happen I'm sure.