View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the end of days is nye. I actually played more NL today than limit, and *GASP* had more fun playing NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

I ended up 6 buy ins playing about 35/25. 4-betting J7o is fun and so is getting a 19/14 TAG calling my 3-bet with A9o and shove 150bbs on 9xx flop against my 99 because ZOMG YOU 3-BET ME EVERYTIME!!

That cts video was so [censored] amazing. Not only did it show a funny and profitable way of playing NL. But damn he is good at explaining.

Also funny comment when he called a 3-bet in position and villain checked a Qxx flop: "So he opted to check just to let me know he has top set"

el
oh
el

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I was telling a friend that his video revolutionized the way I think about 6max lhe online. Basically the strategic paradigm has shifted. As the games have gotten more TAG, the new fish is the TAG who can't properly adjust for the LAG. Sure you can still play straight up value against the LP fish, but being able to run over the game is more profitable (per table) and is probably much more applicable at higher stakes.

I was playing at one table on AP, and I was running at 35/32 pf, and they were still folding to my pfr and flop c-bets an alarming amount of the time.

also you may have seen my post earlier in the thread where I 4-bet resqueezed a TAG with A9o because a bad LAG donator had CC his 3-bet. and then bad LAG shoved pf with K3s when I was getting 5-1 to call. Winning a $335 pot with UI A9o was pretty hilarious.