View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:02 AM

Default Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The author is the guy who was "cheated" by Seif. He states that he has no proof that Seif cheated.

His post was made before the second round of revelations came out about AP, which included IP numbers.

Big quote:
[ QUOTE ]
At this point if I was cheated or not is really irrelevant. Perhaps I was just angry at losing such a large sum which at the time was more than just a micro percentage of my bankroll. I've always thought it was a terrible prop for Mark to play those big games anyway. Afterall if he wins tons then it's rigged for him, if he loses then he loses his money and has to deal with all the trash talking that goes along with it. I don't play much live poker other than some wsop events so I haven't had a chance to really meet Mark, but I would actually like to meet him at some point and apologize to him at least for blatantly accusing him of cheating without a lot more concrete proof other than a few dozen hands played with him. At this point I'm chalking it up to me making a poor overall decision even though it might have been good table selection by playing him. Afterall he may not be a popular person in the poker world but he still is a professional player and should be given some respect for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we end the Seif thing now?

[/ QUOTE ]

So we are going to correctly chastise AP, but nobody that works for them deserves any mud slung their way (other than anonymous high level consultants)?

You know what, you are right. How dare we, the cheated customers, question this company who has been so forthright with evidence and proof. Especially this fine man, Mark Seif, who defends himself by attacking us for belittling his informative and forthcoming statements. I mean of course he didn't cheat, even though he had the means and no chance of getting caught. And maybe as a professional player he would actually know how to cheat and make it look good. But of course he wouldn't do that, he is such a noble guy.

Lets just drop this whole AP thing. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm.... I am a cheated customer. I'm not sure if you are, but OK. Bring me proof, hell, bring me some actual strong evidence and I'll be the first to jump on the take down Mark Seif bandwagaon. But no one has that yet, the guy who first made the allegations doesn't even think that. Until then, you all are a lynch mob.