View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Professional Poker player looking for Assistant

There is very clearly is a supply of people who want this kind of work for this kind of pay. In fact it appears like a dream job for certain individuals, like these college students who love to cook and need part time work. gl op. I would love to see updates.

I think people are going overboard with the "on call". It would seem, that the employee would have regular duties like breakfast, and then other do this sometime this week duties - like go buy me this sometime by friday. etc. I don't think op expects the employee to be on call to do random tasks in the middle of the night without proper notice.

You should take the line about being not ugly out of the ad and just request pictures and then screen the ones you cant bare to look out on your own and you'd come off as less creepy imo.

Although you won't get a hot girl, op should consider getting a fanboy poker student to do random errands in exchange for lessons or being able to sweat. Heck I make a decent living, but I'd highly consider being an assistant for some of the nosebleed coaches if I could sweat their play when my chores were done lol.