View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct

OK, I have Randy Moss and Wes Welker. I am somewhat concerned about A) their bye week and B) if the Pats end up sitting people during the last couple weeks, I am in trouble in the playoffs. As of right now I am pretty sure I will make the playoffs, so my concern is with weeks 14-16 mostly.

I am thinking about shopping Welker and trying to get Plaxico Burress or Chad Johnson, both of whom I think I can get. Johnson has had one big game this year (scored 40 of his 110 points in my league in one game) and not been as productive since. He does have an easy schedule during the final 3 weeks. Burress is scoring a lot of TDs, but is fairly inconsistent. He also has a couple of tough matchups in the playoffs (Was/Buf/NE). Should I go for either trade? Is there another WR I am missing that I could trade for?

Edit: As a bad beat story, I got the guy with Braylon Edwards to agree to trade Welker for Edwards (Edwards has E-Z playoff games too) and I was super pumped. Then the guy can't remember his login info, and is too lazy to go find it so he just gives up on the league and the trade (he was 3-4 cmon). [censored].