Thread: Why not WSEX?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Why not WSEX?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had trouble getting money out of here? I made a withdrawal request (bank draft) two weeks ago and still haven't received it. I talked to their CS and she says it hasn't even been processed yet due to the high volume of requests. And when it is finally processed, she said it would 4-6 weeks via regular mail. That means it could take potentially over two months just to get my money. I would think this would be reason enough not to choose this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you were told exactly, but I am pulling the chat logs later today. WSEX is not behind with withdrawals.

WSEX is currently processing all withdrawals within the time frame stated on its web site. You put in a regular mail withdrawal request on October 15th or very early October 16th. It was processed on October 16th. Our web site states that regular mail takes up to 20 business days. Today is the 11th business day since your withdrawal was processed.

I really don't understand what the problem is.

Please feel free to contact me if I have the facts wrong here.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is I made my request 2 weeks ago and the check hasn't even been processed. Because of "high demand" the live chat person (Alivia) said she doesn't even know when the bank draft will be processed since I'm on a waiting list. When if finally does get made and sent, it will take another 4-6 weeks to get to me by regular mail, according to Alivia. That means even if they process the check tomorrow, which they probably won't, I will get my check in 2 months at the very minimum if i'm luck from the time I requested it. I don't know if that's normal for you guys but I guess I just expected to get if faster. If that's how you long the withdrawals normally take then I apologize. The title of this thread is "why not WSEX". My reason for "why not" is because the withdrawals take this long.

after reading your reply it seems like you think the check has already been sent. Alivia told me it hasn't even been made yet, that I'm on a waiting list at whatever bank you use to process the checks. I asked her why it take 2 weeks to write a check, and she just said somehting like you guys are having problems now. This is an email i got from the live chat person soon after:

Dear Jason,

We have discussed your bank draft situation via live support. What I have done is to include your name on a earlier draft list to be delivered considering your position with your last draft. When we receive confirmation from our processor I will have an email sent letting you know the status of your draft. Please note the exact date a draft is sent will not available.

Regards,

Alivia

Obviously it still has not been processed. She's waiting for confirmation from the bank, and then will contact me when the bank has the check made. even then, she can't tell me when it will be put in the mail. Awesome!