View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: New to whole Wong Teaser but potential one for week 9

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also new to the Wong teaser but looking for a clarification... for example you could tease two +2.5 dogs to +8.5 and it would still be considered a Wong teaser, am I correct in that? It seems like often when I see this it will be a teaser with one favorite and one dog teased within the specified guidelines instead of two faves or two dogs.

Also, I strongly agree with the above poster about it is usually safest to wait until later in the week. It caused me a loss a couple weeks ago teasing that Washington Redskins game vs Arizona along with another game I had won, and had I waited to place the bet I would of tied on the Redskins game by getting that extra half point from the line move. Anyways just an example of what can happen from someone relatively new to this concept

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are correct on this.

As far as waiting goes, yes it's safer as long as a line is not going to move against you. If you see something like a -7.5 -110 line go to -7.5 -120 or -125 you should get it now before it goes to -8.

To OP...I would not have bet that teaser unless Carolina moved to +4.5 and I could get it without paying extra juice.