View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Have you had your wisdom teeth out yet?

[ QUOTE ]
MY teeth are perfectly straight and about once per six months my teeth kill me which i assume is due to them moving in. They still have not moved anything as far as i can tell, and its actually been a bit longer then six months since the last pain attack so hopefully thats over.

[/ QUOTE ]

All my wisdom teeth have surfaced and are coming in correctly, but the problem is overcrowding.

The pain you experienced is a combination of infection along with your wisdoms trying to surface. I thought that I'd have no more problems after they broke thru, man was I completely wrong. It just got worse.

When your wisdom teeth fully surface, it means there's more chances for those teeth to cut thru gum/cheek/skin. I bite my cheeks more these days than I ever did because of those bastards. Anytime you bite into you cheeks, there's a good possibilty an infection will start (so much bacteria in your mouth obv).

I honestly wish I had gotten them removed when I was younger.

BTW, the last few days an infection started in my left cheek. You know when you bite your cheek the first time, and you repeatedly do it for the next couple days??? That's whats going on and this thing lasts weeks if you don't have any antibiotics on hand. Really crappy situation to be in when you're about to go on vacation.