View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Fold AA for one bet?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're probably facing a straight or a set (JJ-QQ, as she didn¨'t cap it) here. I would have folded on the flop. Of course there is a slim chance for a split if she has ATs but it really is.. slim. A bet saved is a bet earned!

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's another poster that has a misnomer for a handle and poker advice that's so bad he's quickly going to wind up on the ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I really think the forum would be better off if no one ever made comments like this. Sure his post wasn't good, but
I think your legit options are to disagree and explain why or ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If Barry weren't the type of poster who has an established history and many posts, I'd say he would be a candidate to be temp-banned. This is the type of thing that has decimated the no-limit high stakes forum and a big reason why many respected posters quit posting there. I don't feel comfortable there anymore either.

You can slam the idea, but you have to watch slamming the poster. Embarrassing posters is not a way to make people feel welcome. I'm sure at one time or another we've all made questionable posts.

Garland