Thread: assani
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: assani

A few points. I think the post with T-God had been moved to Internet Gambling and back to BBV. I could be mistaken as I had multiple windows up. However, T-God's location WAS ALSO IN THE ZOO and you can see via this LINK. Also, aren't locations and user names across all forums? i.e. not per forum? Also, by the lack of admin response I am deducing they agreed that the location was inappropriate for www.twoplustwo.com. So...... it was not a 'terrible illegitimate reason'.

FYI for Ryan - the location was something like 'sucka y sucka dick y'all'. He had already been banned multiple times for profanity and you had stated a couple of bans ago he was on his last chance. I banned him for 24 hours and changed his location to something like 2+2.

FWIW I would like to see Yeti reinstated with just a warning. I think he has learned his lesson. I think he rubbed Ryan the wrong way with his acknowledgment that he was banning out of forum. That does not mean that I agree with the assani ban. If the main offense was having a counter in his signature I think the ban should be overturned. JMHO

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]